Vitamin C capsules with natural vitamin C
High-quality vitamin C capsules with natural vitamin C from acerola and rose hip
Support your immune system with natural vitamin C!
The human immune system works 24 hours a day, all year round. Not only in the cold season, but every day the immune system is busy protecting our body. A well-functioning immune system is therefore extremely important for our body.
Supply your immune system with natural vitamin C! The approved health claim confirms:
Product facts APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules
You take a daily portion of 2 capsules of APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules
- 420 milligrams of natural vitamin C
Clean label is our strength: This product is guaranteed to be free of allergens, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, carrageenan and polyethylene glycol (PEG) as well as flavors, colors and sweeteners. Of course, all ingredients are tested for heavy metals and pesticides. According to legislation, we do not use raw materials that have been genetically modified (GMO), irradiated or treated with ethylene oxide.
Vitamin C – the nutrient for your protective immune system!
The vitamin all-rounder
In addition, vitamin C can do much more: it is a real all-rounder and has numerous positive influences on our body. This is also shown by the large number of other health claims about vitamin C that are approved:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin, bones, teeth and gums, as well as cartilage and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules from acerola and rosehip
APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules contain vitamin C from acerola extract and rose hip extract. The acerola cherry and the rose hip (the fruit of various types of roses) are fruits particularly rich in vitamin C. Acerola cherries contain around 1,700 milligrams of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit, while rose hips contain around 1,250 milligrams.
For comparison: The orange, which is generally considered a particularly good source of vitamin C, only contains 50 milligrams of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit.
Naturally rich in vitamin C
The innovative production process of the APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules makes it possible to naturally increase the vitamin C content of the extract obtained from the fruits.
Natural, highly bioavailable vitamin C
With APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules you receive a highly bioavailable nutritional supplement with a particularly high content of natural vitamin C. This distinguishes APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules from numerous conventional vitamin C products, as many manufacturers use them synthetic vitamin C in its products and thus artificially increases the vitamin C content.
Due to the high content of natural vitamin C
- APOrtha ® natural vitamin C capsules support the immune system.
- APOrtha ® natural vitamin C capsules contribute to the formation of important collagen and thus strengthen skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage, teeth and gums.
- APOrtha ® natural vitamin C capsules help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- APOrtha ® natural vitamin C capsules help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy metabolism.
Optimize your vitamin C levels with APOrtha ® vitamin C capsules made from acerola extract, rose hip extract and biofermentation!
This product was tested according to the guidelines by the nutritional committee. You can find the guidelines at www.nem-ev.de.
Mandatory information according to the Food Information Ordinance (LMIV)
|nutrient||per 2 capsules
|vitamin C||420 mg||525%|
|*||NRV = percent of the reference quantity according to Appendix 13 of Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 (LMIV).|
Dietary supplement : Capsules with natural vitamin C to take orally.
Ingredients: Acerola fruit extract (17% vitamin C) (66.9%), rosehip fruit extract (50% vitamin C) (20.68%), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 1
1 vegan capsule shell
Recommended dosage: Take 1 serving (1 capsule) twice daily with plenty of water with a meal.
Allergens according to EU Regulation 1169/2011
Contains the following allergens: none
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
Contents: 232 g e – 240 vegan capsules (240 servings)
Capsule production in Germany for: APOrtha Deutschland GmbH – Lübecker Str. 2a – 22926 Ahrensburg
Organic control number: DE-SH-003-67086-HD – Organic control body: DE-ÖKO-003
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated daily consumption amount.
Please store the product out of the reach of children.