Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin 50 mg – R-5-P – 120 vegan capsules
Contents: 42.6 grams | 120 vegan capsules
EAN: 4260329844341 | Item no.: 200224 | PZN: 17553080
Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin 50 mg – R-5-P capsules
Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin is water-soluble and cannot be stored in the body, so regular intake is necessary. Vitamin B2 is found, among other things, in milk and whole grain products.
Due to the yellow color, Vitamin B2 – Lactoflavin is used as a colorant/additive for various foods.
Natural vitamin B2 / riboflavin from fermentation
We only use natural vitamin B2 from biofermentation from non-GMO corn for our vitamin B2 / riboflavin product.
Product facts Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 50 mg – R-5-P – capsules
- Highly dosed with 50 mg of pure vitamin B2 / riboflavin / R-5-P
- natural vitamin B2 from biofermentation
- natural filler: quinoa powder
- Clean label
Clean label is our strength: This product is guaranteed to be free of allergens, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, carrageenan and polyethylene glycol (PEG) as well as flavors, colors and sweeteners. Of course, all ingredients are tested for heavy metals and pesticides. According to legislation, we do not use raw materials that have been genetically modified (GMO), irradiated or treated with ethylene oxide.
There are the following approved health claims regarding riboflavin / vitamin B2:
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 helps maintain normal red blood cells.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 helps maintain normal vision.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Mandatory information according to the Food Information Ordinance (LMIV)
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||50 mg||3,571%|
|*||NRV = percent of the reference quantity according to Appendix 13 of Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 (LMIV).|
Dietary supplement : Capsules with vitamin B2 (riboflavin) to take orally.
Ingredients: Quinoa (64.61%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose 1 , riboflavin (14%)
1 vegan capsule shell
Recommended dosage: Take 1 serving (1 capsule) 1 x daily with plenty of water.
Allergens according to EU Regulation 1169/2011
Contains the following allergens: none
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
Contents: 42.7 g e – 120 vegan capsules (120 servings)
Capsule production in Germany for: APOrtha Deutschland GmbH – Lübecker Str. 2a – 22926 Ahrensburg
Organic control number: DE-SH-003-67086-HD – Organic control body: DE-ÖKO-003
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated daily consumption amount.
Please store the product out of the reach of children.